Classic Speed Boat Chris Craft Triple Cockpit Model
The Classic Speed Boat Chris Craft Triple Cockpit Model is the entrepreneur’s choice.
In feng shui, the boat is considered a symbol of success. The boat will overcome the storms and win in business and commerce. Therefore, the wooden boat model is always a feng-shui item that is very popular among business people and traders around the world.
Speed Boat Models is one of the companies exporting handicrafts. Speed Boat Models has a wealth of experience in hand-crafting. Currently, our company produces wooden boat models with many diverse models. We check every detail and color thoroughly before reaching the customer. Take, for example, this Classic Speed Boat Chris Craft Triple Cockpit Model.
If you are looking for a meaningful gift for your loved one, friend, partner or boss, the wooden boat model would be a great choice for you.
Speed Boat Models accepts to order and craft according to the model you want!
Model of Classic Speed Boat Chris Craft Triple Cockpit Model
Specification Chris Craft Triple Cockpiter :
|PRODUCT||Chris Craft Capri 1955|
|made in||VIET NAM|
|Boat specification 1||81L x 23W x 23H|
|Boat specification 2||73L x 22W x 23H|
- Handcrafting (shaping to perfection)
- Nationwide delivery
- Products as pictured
Where To Buy Classic Speed Boat Chris Craft Triple Cockpit Model?
speedboatmodel.com model products are 100% handmade with skilled craftsmen. The model is built based on the design of the real boat model. Each position of rudder, deck, anchor, structural sail is also simulated in detail and meticulously.
Each model Speed boat has a valuable history, stories. And the humanities or milestones develop according to that event. We wish to bring Vietnamese art products to each family and to friends across five continents…
Why choose us?
– Our model will be fine-tuned to millimeters by artisans, rigorous testing for accuracy and assembled into the boat’s frame.
– The boat models are studied meticulously, from drawing up, choosing wood, sawing wood, shaping, creating frames, bone form, grinding the hull, painting protection and decoration, grafting spokes, sharpening the shape of the boat, joining the deck, making small details on the deck, details such as, seats, stairs, lifeboats, sails…
– The designs are diverse, beautiful, meticulous detail, hand-crafted, hand-carved textures and wooden frames are made from quality wood such as pine, Melaleuca.
– Handicraft models are made 99% identical to the original from the smallest details, based on the hands of artisans with 12 years of industry experience.