Classic Boat Super Riva Aquarama Model
The Classic Boat Super Riva Aquarama Model is the entrepreneur’s choice.
In feng shui, the boat is considered a symbol of success. The boat will overcome the storms and win in business and commerce. Therefore, the wooden boat model is always a feng-shui item that is very popular among business people and traders around the world.
Speed Boat Models is one of the companies exporting handicrafts. Speed Boat Models has a wealth of experience in hand-crafting. Currently, our company produces wooden boat models with many diverse models. We check every detail and color thoroughly before reaching the customer. Take, for example, this Classic Boat Super Riva Aquarama Model.
If you are looking for a meaningful gift for your loved one, friend, partner or boss, the wooden boat model would be a great choice for you.
Speed Boat Models accepts to order and craft according to the model you want!
Model of Classic Boat Super Riva Aquarama Model
Specification Classic Boat Super Riva Aquarama Model:
|Product||Super Riva Aquarama Model|
|made in||VIET NAM|
|Size||87L x 26W x 24H|
|Packing||97L x 36W x 34H|
- Handcrafting (shaping to perfection)
- Nationwide delivery
- Products as pictured
“Rolls-Royce of the Sea”, “Stradivarius of Boating” are just some of the phrases used to describe Riva Aquarama. Riva Aquarama will forever be worshiped. In 1962, Carlo Riva introduced the Aquarama line of new fast-paced features. This fast motorcycle is so charming and luxurious that she is compared to Rolls-Royce and Ferrari.
Riva redesigned its best-selling Tritone into the Lipicar, a boat perfectly suited for home water sports. Riva’s RR and export director Gerard Kouwenhoven proposed the name Aquarama instead. The Jet-Set quickly became the emblem of European sailing.
Where To Buy Classic Speed Boat Super Riva Aquarama Model?
Why choose us?
– Our model will be fine-tuned to millimeters by artisans, rigorous testing for accuracy and assembled into the boat’s frame.
– The boat models are studied meticulously, from drawing up, choosing wood, sawing wood, shaping, creating frames, bone form, grinding the hull, painting protection and decoration, grafting spokes, sharpening the shape of the boat, joining the deck, making small details on the deck, details such as, seats, stairs, lifeboats, sails…
– The designs are diverse, beautiful, meticulous detail, hand-crafted, hand-carved textures and wooden frames are made from quality wood such as pine, Melaleuca.
– Handicraft models are made 99% identical to the original from the smallest details, based on the hands of artisans with 12 years of industry experience.
Other Riva Aquarama models: https://speedboatmodel.com/product-tag/riva-aquarama/